Time-Line Factory makes sure its subtitling services meet all the specifications of the target country and will be understood by any audience: we choose the authors according to the languages involved, we abide by grammar rules and legibility standards, and we proofread the product before delivering it.
We offer audio description solutions that will not only fit your budget and your product (preserving both dialogues and the integrity of the work) but will also and especially fit your target audience (codes, specific features and qualitative requirements).
– Translation, spotting & adaptation by a native speaker of the target language
– Proofreading & simulation
– Exportation of videos with integrated subtitles
– Subtitling for deaf and hard of hearing people
– Dialogues adaptation by specialised authors and adapters
– Voice Actor recording under a specific artistic direction
– Mixing in accordance with broadcast standards